Thursday, December 27, 2012

Jordyn's 6th Birthday

My little girl turned 6. I wish I could just freeze her in time because she is at such a fun age right now and she is so innocent, sweet, and good.  Jordyn is in Kindergarten this year and absolutely loves her teacher. I think maybe more than her parents. She is doing so well learning to read and write. Happy Birthday to my big girl!

We started the morning off with a decorated room. Elf also gave her a crown for her birthday and a sign. 
After school I took the girls to play at the mall.  Jordyn had some money from Grandpa and our mall has a Hello Kitty store.  Jordyn went a bit crazy in there. 
 Once Kevin was home we took Jordyn out for her favorite meal, pizza of course.
Followed by her party. Can you tell what she's into right now? Holy crap it's all I hear about anymore. She was definitely spoiled by my family! Thanks guys!

Jordyn trying out her new skating gear. I'm going to have to take her to the rink soon. 
 A very excited face. It soon followed a very angry face when Soph tried blowing out her candles. Silly girls.

No comments: