Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas in Leavenworth

Kevin had a bunch of vacation day's to use in December so hence the trips. Our next one we went up and spent a night in Leavenworth. We started out with some sledding. 
 Kevin got inventive with carrying Soph up the hill.
 Our friends came up and spent the day with us.
 After sledding we went over to the lighting ceremony in Leavenworth. It was snowing pretty hard by this time.
 Jord catching snow in her mouth.

 Enjoying some Hot Cocoa.



 The next morning we went into the Christmas store to buy our ornaments for the year.  Then we got lunch at a brat place. It was so dang good. Then we went sledding again. It was so much fun for the girls and a perfect little hill.  We had to drag them away.
 Jordyn is still wearing 2T snow pants. I'm not sure how I got away with that for so long. Definitely time for new ones.
 The drive home was a little sketchy. I was pretty nervous. There was so much snow that they ended up closing the roads when we got home because tree's kept falling and it killed a couple of people. I'm glad we made it out of there safe.