Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving morning started off a little rough. Jordyn woke up all sweaty, but no fever and very cranky. I was in the kitchen cooking and Santa came in the parade. I kept wondering why Jordyn wouldn't answer me when I was telling her to look and I saw that she had fallen asleep. She was pretty grumpy for most the day but got better as it got later. Still not sure what was wrong with her.
Had to continue the tradition of gumdrop turkeys. This is Jordyn's first year doing them. It was a big hit with all the kids.
Mirinda was just so hungry, I caught her pigging out:)
Little girl got lots of love from family members. Lucky me, a much needed break after cooking all morning with two screaming kids. Why do girls have to stay home and cook while the boy play? Its so unfair.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: