Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

My little Skeleton
Jordyn the witch
Sorry Kristen for posting this. Kevin made her do it and she was a good sport.
I thought it was a little over being a good sport when she actually went outside wearing it:) It was an interesting night. About 30 seconds after taking this picture I get a call from Kevin that he's bleeding everywhere and to get home. Good old Kristen runs right home. Apparently the baby is screaming and she pooped, trick-or-treaters wont stop ringing the bell and Kevin is gushing blood. He had tried to compact a garbage with his hand and there was a light bulb hiding under some trash. Finally Kristen to the rescue answered the door and held screaming baby so Kevin could get his hand under control. Jordyn had a great time and said trick or treat at every door. I love Utah because at one house we got hotdogs, chips and drinks, and at my bishops they were making homemade dounuts. Of course we finished the night with scones and sloppy joes. Yummy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: