Sophia had her 2 month check up a week and a half ago. So here are the stats:
9 lbs 15 oz 20% (Exactly the same percentile as Jordo at 2 months)
22 inches 40%
Cant remember the head but it was also 40%
She is doing pretty good. Just the usual newborn challenges but we have quite a few nights where she sleeps from 9:30 to 6:30. I will take it! Unfortunately she is not big on being held. She is not a cuddler and makes it pretty tough to fall asleep in my arms. I've given up on getting a snuggly baby.
This is my favorite; when she stretches. I love to pinch her cheeks when she does this because they get all squishy.9 lbs 15 oz 20% (Exactly the same percentile as Jordo at 2 months)
22 inches 40%
Cant remember the head but it was also 40%
She is doing pretty good. Just the usual newborn challenges but we have quite a few nights where she sleeps from 9:30 to 6:30. I will take it! Unfortunately she is not big on being held. She is not a cuddler and makes it pretty tough to fall asleep in my arms. I've given up on getting a snuggly baby.
Lots of smiles have been coming my way but getting them on camera is tough. She gets distracted by the camera and I lose the smile. This was a move the camera in as fast as possible and hope I get her in the frame shot. Not a huge smile but good enough.



No comments:
Post a Comment