Thursday, July 17, 2008

What have we been doing this summer?

I know it's been a long time since I blogged so I will make a few posts to let you know whats been going on.

My dad came out to visit for Leah's baby blessing and we went to Thanksgiving Point and walked around the farm. We also took a tractor ride with just the three of us on it and had a great lunch. We spent a couple days in Ogden for a BBQ and Fathers Day. (The blessing of course) We had a great time together and were able to catch up on our 4400. For those who are not blessed enough to have heard about the 4400 now is your chance. It is a great show and unfortunately dad and I just finished all the seasons:(

Kevin and I also took Jordo to the Herriman Rodeo. It was so much fun especially since several people almost lost their lives. I know I'm evil. But it was really cool to see a guy get bucked in the head by a horse and several others being rammed by a bull. One guy had to get carried off in a stretcher and went straight to the hospital. That one was scary though because he was actually hurt. Jordo loved the fireworks and all in all it was a lot of fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: