Thursday, July 17, 2008

What's going on with us this summer cont.

Jordyn and I flew home for a week over the fourth of July. For some reason I didn't take a lot of pictures. Probably due to the fact that we never stopped. We had so much fun but it was busy busy busy. The beggining of the week I hung out with Britni and we swam and went to the Folsom Zoo. Don't get me started on how sucky it is that they moved:( But atleast we will see them occasionally. (No Britni is not naked!)



The rest of the week consisted of 3 movies. That's right, 3! We took Jordyn to two of them which went decent. We also had a big 4th of July party with the Becks and the Stouts that was really fun. Dad and I got a ton of fireworks as usual. We have it down to a science now. We've been charting and rating them for the last 3 years. We also went to the Folsom Rodeo which had great potential but due to the horrible heat, humidity, and the lovely fires going on all around us it was slightly miserable. Jordyn and I hung out at the park most of the night. But the fireworks were a lot of fun. All in all it was a very fun week and I especially had a great time cause Jamie came down to stay with us.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nelson Newz said...

Dude I totally look naked!!! Gross!

amber said...

G-pa Close looks so happy with his little sweetheart on his lap!