Stacey was nice enough to take some pictures of Jordyn for me and even though Jordyn was being a butt we still got some really cute ones. Thanks Stacey!
I love the pictures of Jordyn! Stacy did an awesome job. Your blog title is my favorite. Looks like you guys are having fun this summer (other cute picts).
Cute pics. Remember when you never call me. Your a tool. I will see you this week. I am stoked. Then, we get to go to American Idol! Yeah, Yeah! I love Archie!
Hey, my sis-in-law has a cute blog www.inevergrewup.net about parenting. This week she's giving away children's art smocks and art supplies. Really cute, you should go check it out!
Whoah is this A---my's blog? So, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you- my wife just showed me how to put comments on blogs. I tried to send you an MS01 but I guess you didn't get it. Was that still around when you worked at Enterprise? Am I still at Enterprise and still and Assistant Manager? David Bean just got promoted to 13 over me. Tell April hi when you talk to her soon
8 comments:
Those are so cute! I love the one you chose to be your header, it looks like she is reading the "Losee's Lounge"
I want one of her, okay.
Sooooo, cute! Who is this Stacey person? She rocks at taking kids photos.
I think they turned out really cute!! The header looks so good like that :)
You can't even tell she was being a butt. Those are the best pictures!
I love the pictures of Jordyn! Stacy did an awesome job. Your blog title is my favorite. Looks like you guys are having fun this summer (other cute picts).
Cute pics. Remember when you never call me. Your a tool. I will see you this week. I am stoked. Then, we get to go to American Idol! Yeah, Yeah! I love Archie!
Hey, my sis-in-law has a cute blog www.inevergrewup.net about parenting. This week she's giving away children's art smocks and art supplies. Really cute, you should go check it out!
Whoah is this A---my's blog? So, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you- my wife just showed me how to put comments on blogs. I tried to send you an MS01 but I guess you didn't get it. Was that still around when you worked at Enterprise? Am I still at Enterprise and still and Assistant Manager? David Bean just got promoted to 13 over me. Tell April hi when you talk to her soon
Post a Comment