So Lindsey came into town this last weekend and we had such a fun time. Saturday we got rid of Jordyn and went up to Park City. That night we stayed up until 2 am being stupid but had so much fun. It was like being in highschool again. Monday night we went to the American Idol Concert which was so much fun. Michael Johns was awesome and of course hot. David A. was cute and it was fun watching him squirm. The audience would not top cheering for him and he didn't know what to do besides say over and over "thank you, this means so much to me." But the best for last was David Cook and he was the best perfomer of the night despite what Lindsey may think. Perfomers are supposed to be comfortable with themselves. That's what makes a good performer. He's not cocky! Ha ha.
This is Lindsey and I after the concert was over. She was trying to sneak up to take a picture of David A.'s family. I think she was hoping they would be her future inlaws. Sorry Marc! I'm no better though. I told Kevin I was leaving him to pursue Michael!
This is when David A. is singing. You can see him on the big screen. We were on the 18th row and pretty dang close. If only we could get rid of some W.T. guy's head in front of us.
This is the whole group at the end. It was a cool ending.
Here is David Cook. Stupid Utah. Of course after David A. sung people started getting up to leave and poor David Cook said "Oh, everybody's leaving." I felt so bad for him. Too bad they missed two songs from David and an awesome last number with everyone. Just to get home 20 min. earlier. I didn't pay $80 to skip out on the best part! It was a great night. Thanks for inviting me Lindsey!



2 comments:
Nice! That was so much fun. No, I do not want to marry a 17 year old. Maybe Micheal Johns. Just Kidding! I thought the people in Utah were rude to Cook too. I thought he was tons of fun too. I was happy to stay. It was more fun to hang around afterward and not be stuck in traffic. Love ya! Thanks for coming with me.
I love your screams throughout the video
;)
Post a Comment