Saturday, May 3, 2008

5 things about Jordyn: Kid Tag

#1. I have struggled over many things with Jordyn but I have never had a problem getting her to eat.


#2. As you all know my kid has no hair and I'm dying for it to come in. So we have to pretend every now an then.

#3. Jordyn has always been a wonderful sleeper at night. When she was little she would sleep from 5pm to 7am. Now it's later but still in bed by 7:30.




#4. Jordyn and I went through a lot together when I was pregnant with her. Because I know she spent those last few months with my mom in heaven she was named after her. Jordyn Marsha Losee. I call her Marshmellow just like I used to call mom.
#5. Baby girl has to put up with a lot from her father. She takes the beatings pretty well usually. Lately I will hear terrified crying and have to yell at Kevin to cut it out. The latest: Trying to get Jordyn to ride Tank.








Lets hear 5 things about:

  1. Bailey N.
  2. Kennedy N.
  3. Tanner M.
  4. Audrey G.
  5. Owen W.

2 comments:

Diane Wright said...

Amy, checked your blog today during my lunch. I hope Kevin doesn't seriously injur Jordyn on that swing or even on the snow thing. It was fun seeing the easter pictures too. I miss your family.

The Close's Place said...

She's doing a headstand while sleeping. That's serious talent.