
So Kevin and I have now reached 5 whole years of being married; and to celebrate I thought I would share all the quirks about Kevin that make me love him.
1. Kevin can't eat anything that is too dry or he gets too thirsty. So everything has to have lots of sauce on it.
2. Kevin is very frugel. When out at a restaraunt he refuses to let a few pieces of meat go to waste. He goes on to say that it is like a dollars worth of meat!
3. Kevin cannot sit on a toilet seat, even at home. He has to make a toilet cover out of toilet paper before he can sit down.
4. Kevin always wears his shoes in the house and everywhere because his feet get too cold.
5. Whenever Kevin starts a story be prepared for every detail and maybe an hour later he will be done.
6. Kevin is the Princess and the Pea. He has to have perfect conditions before falling asleep. Every now and then he comments that the red dot on the smoke dectector is keeping him up.
7. Motion sickness has gotten the better of him. Some movies we go home with Kevin almost barfing. Speaking of barfing, Kevin threw up just about our entire honey moon. And speaking of sick Kevin is ALWAYS sick.
8. Kevin likes to tease everyone. He tells me stories at work about how everyone is in a big war with him because he teases them like crazy. Something to do with David Hasselhoff.
Kevin, with all of your crazy issues I still love you. Happy Anniversary!
4 comments:
Did you get Kevin's permission before divulging all that funny stuff?
Jas and I had a great laugh.
How true all of those are!! About #2....I think we might owe you guys like $0.93 or something when we went out to a restaurant last and 'split the check'. hehe
Amy, this post had me laughing so much.
I have to say I am allot like him with the sleep issues... I too have had the little light on the smoke alarm bug me before.
Thanks for the fun post.
Ang
LOL. Those are some pretty random quirks. Good thing he has you to love him!
Post a Comment