Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TV Crazy

So I realized I don't have much going on in my life besides watching my kid and watching tv. I know it's totally lame but I really don't have much else to blog about. As you can see I've blogged about my kid in just about everything else so why not tv? Here are a list of my favorite shows:

Surprising Favorite: Battlestar Galactica
Favorite Comedy: The Office
Favorite Reality: American Idol
Favorite Drama: House
Guilty Pleasure: The Hills

Honerable Mentions: Rob and Big, 4400, 24, Lost (Don't judge me, I know I'm going to hell for wasting my time) What are you guys out there watching?

9 comments:

Stacey said...

oh i love rob and big!! it's my new favorite show! and of course i'm watching the office, american idol, house, and i must admit i watch some hills too :)
...not so sure about your battlestar galactica! hahaha

Lori said...

hey hey, it's been years! i saw your comment on manda's blog and decided to come blogstalk you.

what a cute kiddo you have. you're back in utah? how fun! anyway, i wanted to say hey.

lori

Amanda said...

I love that Lori left a comment before I did. Ha ha. To answer your question, we don't have TV, but we do go to Lori's to watch The Office and Ugly Betty. I think it's even sadder that we go out of our way to watch.
So I had totally forgotten about Mary yelling at me in the morning. I about spit my milk across the counter I laughed so hard. Poor Mary. Those were good times eh?

Angela Hill said...

Your are sick and wrong! How are Nate and I your guilty pleasure?????

Ha ha.

Ang

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, don't feel bad about going out of your way. I remember when we didn't have TV and went to Amy's and Kevin's all the time to mooch theirs'.

Jason

The Close's Place said...

I love how Jason commented before me. Oh Amers, we all watch too much tv, you're just brave enough to admit it.

I used to love watching High School Confidential, until we didn't get that channel anymore.

Randy and Shandra said...

battlestar galactica....still laughing

Nelson Newz said...

Hey the party is going to be at Big Cottonwood Park: 4300 South 1300 East @ 12:30 p.m..... see you there!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/6-aplikasi-pencari-asisten-rumah-tangga