We took a trip to the Oregon Coast with Kevin's parents and niece. The weather was a bit off but it was still nice. We did lots and lots of beaching.
Kevin's friend Randy was in town so we got to spend a few days with him.
The girls found some new friends. Jordyn's pooped on her and she freaked out and threw it.
Haystack Rock (you might recognize this from Goonies)
Bonnie with the girls
Daddy making silly hair do's.
Randy caught a crab and we had ourselves some breakfast. Of course I only tried a tiny bit and it wasn't bad. Apparently it was pretty good though. I wouldn't choose it.
Kevin said something mean to me and this was his consequence. About time he got it back. He spent a lot of his beach time making traps for people to walk in and trying to dig holes under his dad's chair so he'd fall down. I think he deserved it.





No comments:
Post a Comment