My high school BFF's came to visit me for a girls weekend. I loved this city before but love it so much more without kids. It would have been great it I wasn't carrying around this other kid. 8 months pregnant and walking all over the city was not easy but I held up ok.
We hit up Pikes first of course.
We had dinner reservations at the Space Needle. The food was awesome and the views couldn't be better.
The next day we had pedicures, and lots of shopping. We went on the Great Wheel. (my 4th time)
For dinner we went over to Alki beach and ate at a yummy pizza place. Of course there were super late nights, hot tubbing, the funnies movie ever called Austenland, and lots of yummy food. It was so much fun to catch up.

2 comments:
Fun! :-)
Where did you see Austenland? I really want to watch it. I read that book and it's sequel, Midnight in Austenland. You're looking super cute all pregnant!!
Post a Comment