Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Seattle Happenings

So we've checked some more things off on our to see list. I know a lot of people have been asking me what things I like. Here are a couple more. 

We went to a beach called Golden Gardens and it was really nice. Super sandy (WA sandy that is) and it was a really big beach. They had this fun stream running down into the water for the little kids to play with. We will definitely be going back. 

 After the beach we met up with some friends over at the Locks. It was interesting to see the boats being lowered and raised.  Definitely worth seeing once.
 The girls had fun playing on the crazy steep hill.


Afterwords we stopped at Dick's drive in where I got scolded for asking for a special order. (I felt like such a tourist).  It was pretty good though and worth my scolding.

No comments: