My dad and Crystal came up to spend an amazing week with us. It was so much fun and we crammed in so much stuff. We got very spoiled. Thanks guys for everything! Here is a summary of the week:
We started the first day with a trip to Edmonds beach. We stayed for hours and soaked up the sun. Super nice day.
The girls got spoiled by my fathers recent trip to Disneyland. Well 4 of the Mickeys are from a previous trip. I got out of the shower and came down to find everything all lined up. Silly girls.
Wednesday was our whale watching trip. My dad was already a bit queasy so opted to stay back. We managed to see a lot of wildlife and the sun actually came out to say hi so it wasn't too cold. 

There were over 100 sea lions hanging out on these logs. They were all going for a free ride being towed in by a little tug boat. A pretty amazing sight.
Pikes was a lot more active. Lots of fish throwing and lots of crowds. I couldn't get Soph to stop touching the fish so I gave up and took a picture.
After flowering we made our way up to Deception Pass again. Another wonderful day. I'm convinced you cannot have a bad day there.
3 comments:
When I have company coming I'm going to let you prepare my itinerary, because DANG GIRL, you sure know how to pack in all the fun things in a short amount of time! I can't believe you did all of that, it looks like you had an awesome visit with your family!
I think I have seen all of Washington through your eyes. That'll have to do since we won't likely be seeing you there any time soon. COME BACK!! The girls are looking older already. Ada still says soph is her best friend. She needs her BFF back
Wow! Busy busy! But it looks like you guys did all of the good stuff!
Post a Comment