Friday, January 20, 2012

House hunting trip

So a few weeks before we moved to WA I flew out to Seattle and met my dad in the airport. We spent 3 days looking for rentals. It started out great and went a bit down hill from there. But we were able to find a home that was a good fit for us. We managed to have a bit of play time while there. It seemed silly to fly all that way to do nothing.

We went up on the space needle. It happened to be one of the unusual clear days up there and so we had amazing views. It is such a beautiful city. I could sit and stare at the waterfront all day if I didn't have little whiny ones:)

It just happened to be the weekend before Christmas so it was beyond busy. Pikes market was a mad house and we had a few scetchy driving situations. It was fun to see though.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: