Friday, January 20, 2012

Crazy Christmas Party

We had a Christmas party over at Shan's house. It was a pretty crazy night. We did dinner, a photo booth that got a bit scary, then a white elephant party, some games and some movies.
Kevin got the only normal gift that night. The others were pretty funny.
This is a pretty normal boy photo, I'm not displaying some of the other more bizaar ones. They aren't appropriate for this blog:)
All of us with our white elephant gifts.
The kids being silly
Randy came up with the genious idea of having a sleepover. It was so much fun. I don't think we slept until 4 am but that's ok. It was like being back in highschool again. We topped it off with a super yummy breakfast the next morning. I would say this is a great new tradition but I've kind of screwed that up. Looks like we will have to go to UT for Christmas now. Great Party! Thanks guys!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So much fun for the kiddies :-)