I feel like we have done a lot in the last month. Here are some pictures of the things we've been up to.
We went fishing. We caught a lot of little guys and threw them back in. Even Jordyn caught one.

We did some Halloween crafts at Shandra's house.

Another trip to cornbellies with Kelly.

Jordyn and I went to Lagoon. It was such a fun day to have just to ourselves. Jordyn loved all the kiddie rides and we stayed until 9.

Riding the train



We went to the Riverton Halloween carnival. Jordyn managed to win the costume contest this time. A sweet pillow and blanket. When we got in the car she was grinning so big and said "I'm so happy."

We managed to come home from the carnival with all this loot. It came in handy halloween night when we ran out of candy.

We had a Halloween party with Shan and Stacey and families. I made Kevin's tradition of sloppy joe's and donuts. The donuts were amazing by the way.

The kids loving the donuts

We dressed up for gymnastics.

We made some Halloween sugar cookies. Sophia just ate the frosting the whole time and did a swipe on a cookie every now and then.

We carved pumpkins

Jordyns, Kevins, mine, and Sophia's

We went to our ward Halloween party

We ate our traditional chili and scones on Halloween night. The girls loved it and ate every bite. Jordyn has chili on her eye so you can see how into they were. Literally:)

A little pre trick-or-treating action

We made a snowman with the first snow. Yes Jordyn is kissing it. I also have a picture with Soph hugging it. The snowman is a pimp.

We managed to do some sledding on our sweet hill. Even I got in on the fun.

And to top it off Kevin made the all important snow dog to keep our snow man company.

Next week we are off to Sacto for Thanksgiving so all that will be blogged soon.
1 comment:
Holy cow!! Are you going to open a bakery with those donuts?? Amazing!
Please make those while you're here
Post a Comment