Sunday, October 16, 2011

Herriman Pumpkin Festival

We had our first Halloween party of the year. Lots of games and prizes and cookies. The kiddies really seemed to enjoy it.

Cow Train
Oh, the costume contest. So stupid. They had 3 men judging it and the costumes they picked were hideous. I'm not saying this as a bitter mother that lost (ok, maybe just a little) but I think everyone was like what they ****. The winner in Sophia's category was a kid with a ghetto store bought angry birds sheet over his head. It was pretty lame. Oh well, they had a great night and didn't care about this. They had no idea what was going on anyways. I felt like I was a beauty pageant mom and pissed off for them. Scary:(

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

They win in my book! :)

Diane Wright said...

It's time you knew, it's all political. I coldn't see much of the ohter costumes, but the Losee kids rock.