Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving/CA Trip

The girls and I went to Sac for Thanksgiving this year because my dad and Crystal were getting sealed. I left poor Kevo at home. It started out calm. We did crafts, and made gingerbread houses. It was a lot of fun. Then it turned a little chaotic but thats ok, I still had a good time.
The week was awesome because we did this (below) every day. My dad was nice enough to heat the pool to 87 degrees. It was like bath water. Super warm and fun, and the kids loved it.
Hanging out with cousins and friends. Wished we lived closer.
This day was a little surreal for me. It just felt weird because it was the day I learned I'm moving to Seattle! We did Thanksgiving on Wed. and had a nice evening.
Kids made the gumdrop turkeys.
We saw muppets on the real Thanksgiving. I spent most the movie chasing this little pain.
A good trip but it was pretty intense and hasn't slowed down since. Things have just gotten crazier and crazier. Oh well. New adventures.