The second round of celebrations came on Sunday at my in-laws house. We celebrated with my sisters and Kevin's sister's family, brother and parents. We had some super yummy food. Lots of fresh garden vegies and chicken. It was a beautiful night and we had a lot of fun.
I wish I could take credit for this cake but if you know me you would probably never believe me.

Sophie had fun playing with her cousin


I love how she's looking at the presents like she's just not sure. She had a good time opening them with some sister and cousin help.

Blowing out the candle. She refused to wear the birthday hat I made her.
Yummy cake

The fam

Kevin's parents gave Sophia this little purse with makeup in it. Sophia was having so much fun pretending to put makeup on.
Then she had to put makeup on everyone else. He he.


And of course before the night was up we had to roast some marshmallows.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL BABY!
1 comment:
Those were all really fun posts. It's so fun to hear how much you enjoy your cildren. You have a great family and good friends. Lucky you.
Post a Comment