Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sophie's 2 round 1

My baby is 2!!!!!! As usual I went a little overboard for a birthday. This one was really fun though. We did a Yo Gabba Gabba party because Sophia is totally obsessed.

We had a lot of yummy food. PB&J sandwiches, carrots, apples and peanut butter, caramel corn, snow cones, cupcakes, candy, pretzels, fishy crackers, and juice boxes.
These cupcakes made me laugh. I did all handmade decorations. I'm so cool.
Sophia loved playing with the sidewalk paint.
Paint and ranch dressing!
And she had to get even more messy with a snow cone.
We had 3 swimming pools set up and a slip n slide, bubbles, sidewalk paint and chalk, bikes, and lots of food.
8 kids out of 9 looking isn't too bad. It was such a fun party. The kids were great and the moms got to just hang out. I love that we didn't have any plans but to let them go nuts. Summer birthday parties are the best.

No comments: