Other than tantrums she is dang funny. She makes me laugh all the time and I can't get her to stop laughing. I just look at her funny in church and she breaks down. I have to try to shush her but she just keeps going. She loves to make funny faces and her glare is my favorite. Soph's favorite things are eating, eating, and eating. She also loves Yo Gabba Gabba and her baby dolls. Her words are coming to her and she can communicate a little bit. She has been so fun (I'm not going to be totally fake, it hasn't been all fun and games, but for the most part, or the least part:) ), and I'm excited to see what the next year holds. (That's a lie too, I'm completely freaked out to see what the two's will bring us.) Love you Fee Fee!
1 comment:
What a fun birthday party!! Will you throw me a few celebrations this year for my birthday? I want all handmade decorations too :)
Soph looks gorgeous. Her hair is growing out.
Post a Comment