Last Saturday was free fishing day in Utah. Kevin has a license but I don't so we thought we would give it a go. We started the day at Utah Lake. We caught a couple of good size fish there. We put it in a bucket for a bit so the kids could watch it. None of us are fish eaters so at the end of the day we let them go.
Jordyn got a new fishing pole for the occasion.

Sophia and Ada are best of friends already. I love when Ada is around because Sophia will play so good the whole time.
The kids thought these little fish were pretty funny. Kevin caught one but Randy caught a ton with just a string on a stick. Who knew?
We put them all in this bucket for the kids to look at.
So the end result is that maybe we will just stick with Kevin having the license. For some reason I kept getting the line tangled and Kevin was getting pretty annoyed. I'm happy to just watch.
We put them all in this bucket for the kids to look at.
No comments:
Post a Comment