Here is the fam taking an awesome picture. Dang Jordyn. This is at a lookout of the lower falls.
I love this picture because it is so creepy. We took this at some of the hot pots in Mammoth.
Sophia and I at Artist Point with a view of the lower falls behind us.
We saw lots of these and lots of elk. No luck with the Moose or Bear. Kevin caught a glimpse of a Moose on the way from Jackson to Idaho falls. He also found some poo droppings which he felt necessary to take a picture of (not shown here).


1 comment:
Yellowstone is just about my favorite spot. We went there 3 years in a row. I love all the baby animals that you see that early in the year. Such cute pictures. Congrats to Gary on the engagement! I was really happy when my Dad remarried.
Post a Comment