Monday, June 7, 2010

Silly Billies


Here are a few pics of the girls. We had a crazy weekend and I don't have any pictures from it so I thought I would tell you about it while you looked at other pictures. Saturday we had a work party for Kevin and a BBQ in the morning then we went straight to a family reunion and had another BBQ. From there to his parents house to do a bit of gardening and our first outdoor swim of the season. Then on to another BBQ at Randy and Shandra's house. Sunday we had yet another BBQ at a baby blessing for Stacey, (Shan's sis), then back to his parents house for some more gardening (naughty Sunday gardening, oops, atleast no swimming) then back home again where I almost died. We were watching the storm from afar when out of nowhere lightning struck just above our backyard followed 1/2 second later by the loudest thunder I have ever heard. Jordyn went running like a chicken with her head cut off screaming bloody murder. Soapy was unnaffected but I was shaking a bit. It was scary. From there we watched the craziest storm roll in, from the safety of our door. Kevin had to run out to cover the garden with grape size hail pelting him. It was so funny, I wish I had it on camera. It was all so exciting. I can't wait for the next one!
Here are the girls in their jammies after a bath

Camping out in the house. We can't keep the tent outside anymore because it blew away a few days ago and Jordyn almost ran in the street after it. She then had a total meltdown until it was safely in our garage. (same with the pool now)
Hanging out in the backyard
A favorite play place for babies. Soapy and Ada enjoying some play time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jon and Emily said...

WOW! That storm sounded amazing! I would have had fun watching it too! You girls are soo adorable! :)