Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The long trip home

We decided to take the long route home and go out the south entrance of Yellowstone through the Grand Teton National Forest and then through Jackson, WY. We left at 9:30 am and got home at 10:00 pm, which made for a really long day. It was really pretty but not sure I want to do it again any time soon.
This is actually the day before we left when Kevin took Jordyn out exploring. I just thought she looked cute and it's very rare to have her pose for a picture as I'm sure you all have noticed.
Here are the girlies at Jackson lake. We had a nice picnic out by the water and were able to stretch our legs for a bit.
This is Jackson, WY. They had their Old West Days going on so there were a lot of people hanging around. We just got some icecream and went into some of the crazy shops.
Like this one where we ran into Big Foot. He had a pretty hot bum bum too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: