Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sea Ranch

Our family just spent a wonderful week in Sea Ranch, which is on the Northern CA coast. It was an amazing week and really quite depressing to come home.

We had a great time hanging out on the beach because Jordo loved it. The weather was so perfect too! It's very rare to get nice weather in Sea Ranch. I guess nice weather for the average person. I personally like it to be foggy because all my childhood trips to Sea Ranch were foggy and that is how I know it. Plus I love bad weather and despise the sun! But good beach weather none the less.

We did lots of hiking around and exploring. Jordyn loved the tide pools because she loves water. She had a good time splashing around in them. Below is how I like the weather. Unfortunately it blew off by the afternoon.




We had lots of fun with cousins and it was really great to see all my family again. Not so great because it made me realize how home sick I really am.

It was great to see everyone again! Thanks Dad for another wonderful trip:) (Not that you will read this)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh sigh. How I love Sea Ranch. I'm glad that you had so much fun! I can't believe how big all of the kids are. It totally floored me to see that family picture!