I went with my neighbor Joanne to the Dinosaur Museum on Thanksgiving points $2 Tuesdays in August. I will never make that mistake again:) It was so crowded there was a line out the door and around the building. Other than that and almost getting kicked out because no food or drink is allowed (hello a warning would be nice!!!) we had a pretty fun time.
Jordo loved the sand part. It was like being back on the beach.
I want everyone to see that the day we have all (or maybe just me) have been waiting for has arrived. Jordyn's hair is now in a pony tail! Or maybe I should say a mullet tail. But never mind that, she actually has hair!!!!!
Ok, so the dinosaur museum not so interesting for Jordyn, the stoller however, that was the main attraction. I could not get her to do anything but play with the stupid stroller. It obviously isn't just her because Addy got in on the action.




2 comments:
Tee hee. I guess at least you only paid $2 for her to play with her stroller!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/6-aplikasi-pencari-asisten-rumah-tangga
Post a Comment