Kristen, Brent, Kevin and I went to Liberty Park for the 24th of July to watch the fireworks. We squished in to a nice little spot with crowds all around us, waited for what seemed like forever and then had a great show of fireworks with an even better view of a tree in front of them. It was still good, the part we saw. They had new fireworks that we have never seen; Kevin said it looked like carpet and we all thought that was pretty funny. Anyways, it was still a fun night I thought.



We were bored waiting for fireworks at Brent and Kevin got a little carried away with the camera. Sorry Kristen but I warned you that I was going to blog this:)
2 comments:
Love the pictures of the eyeballs
Hey that's my hat! Just kidding. Remember that wierd lady in Macy's. We are so twins.
Post a Comment