Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Ogden Trip

I went up to Ogden this last week to see my new neice Leah and to spend time with my sister Kristen who was in town for the week. For Jaso's and my birthday we went to a BBQ restaraunt that was very nummy as you can see from me pigging out.
I love this picture. They both look pretty funny. Don't you think they could be brother and sister? If it weren't for the eyes anyways.
My bro, sis, and me rocking out to Rock Band. Jason always looks like that when he plays:) You can tell it's for real since there is nothing on the screen!!!!! I've really started to love this game. I thought they were so weird when they told me they had it but it's so much fun when you start rocking out on the drums.

4 comments:

The Johnson J's!! said...

Hi, my name is Jamie and I used to hang out with Kevin and the SJC back in the pre-mish days with Chump. I was one of the Provo girls that would hang out with them. I was feeling nostalgic (sp?) and googled some of the guys and found your cute blog. I am so glad to see that he is so happy and that you guys have such a cute little girl. I haven't seen him since the airport when he left for the field. Please tell him hi for me. It was nice to get an update on him. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I miss you guys. Happy Birthday. Hey, we are the same age.

Nelson Newz said...

here is the link to stacia's book club...
http://www.thatoldbooksmell.blogspot.com/
you are welcome to join!

Nelson Newz said...

sorry i am stalking you via blogger, but I just wanted to say that the book on the "book club" is the book that I suggested! So let's read it and then we can do fun night out - and rent the movie, etc, etc