
A day at the Discovery Museum with Jordyn's friends. She is joined by Porter and Audrey, and Kennedy and Bailey.

Unfortunately I learned this day that my kid is a bully. She would go down the slide making sure she ran straight into Kennedy and then would continue on my smacking her in the face. The mini time outs don't seem to be working. I'm not cut out for this parent stuff!!

All she wants to do is the water. The second I take her away from the water she walks right back. Then we end up with a good soaking.

Kevin took Jordyn to see some horses and ever since then she loves this fake horse at the museum. Mostly just loves to hit it's face. Again the bully thing!

This is the best I could do. The split second to get the goggles on and take the picture before she pulled them off.
No comments:
Post a Comment