Wyatt fell asleep yet again on the couch.
The men playing at the park.Kevin giving me a heart attack.
I tried paddle boarding of the first time at my friend Mallory's house. It was really fun and not too hard. I didn't fall in so it was a success!
And again...
We went to a friends party at Chuck E Cheese.
And again...
This is how he woke up. Haha.
Wyatt has become so good at building with the magna tiles. He plays with them every single day.
And again...
We went to Flower World to get our tomato plants and to see the animal. I didn't get any pictures, just video's, but we were surrounded by geese, ducks, and chickens.
Wyatt is such a boy. Always wanting to play in the fire.
Having a picnic with roasted hot dogs, chips, and watermelon.Pretending to be asleep.
Playing at a new beach in Everett.
Jordyn found some critters like she always does.
Soph and I went on a date night to see Jungle Book. Kevin had taken Jordyn out the week before.
Swimming in the freezing pool.
Our neighborhood is growing everyday. Its been really fun to go and explore the new houses and see the tractors. Takes me back to my childhood.






















No comments:
Post a Comment