Kevin and I drove out to Sacramento. He stayed for a week and I stayed for 2. We had a great time.
We did a lot of swimming and hanging out with friends. It was good to see my best friend Lindsey.
After camping we went to Pioneer DaysThese little ones played lots. Soph is practically swimming now after all her time in the pool.
I went to see my mom while I was there. Jordy had lots of questions for me. I was answering questions for a half an hour about death and heaven.
It was just a bit hot there. Way too much sun for us. We went to see my dad at the temple and he gave us a tour of the outside.
We hit up Funderland. It was pretty sweet.
A trip to the zoo, and a little train ride. Again way to hot.
And Fairytale Town. Plus 3 movies, lots and lots and lots more swimming, lunches and dinners out, and hanging with my fam. It was a really fun trip.


1 comment:
It was so fun having u guys here :)
Post a Comment