We have visited 3 pumpkin patches this year. There seems to be a plethora of them around us. The first one the girls picked out their pumpkins.
On our last sunny day for 9 months I took the girls to the farm to play. It was a blast.
With the whole fam and some friends we went to Stocker Farms. It was a pretty chilly day and ended up raining towards the end but we still had a good time.
Jordyn caught lots of fish by her self and even was baiting her own hook by the end.
Awkward Family Photo's anyone?
We got lost in a corn maze for a bit which is not a good position to be in when it start to pour and hail. We just had to deal. We ended up pretty muddy.
Luckily most of the rain happened during our covered hay ride.
I'm sure I'm not done pumpkining yet. You can never have enough Halloween fun!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment