Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Party

We threw our first annual Halloween party and it was a success.  We had a really fun night full of games, food, and hanging.  

Kev and I had such a hard time figuring out what to do for our costumes. This is our last minute idea. I'm a dead deer head on a plaque. 

 Here are all the girls except for two.
 We played minute to win it games.  It was pretty funny.  I had to judge so I didn't get to play but I wish I could have.
This is the mummy wrap game. It ended up a little scary at the end, especially the other team who I ended up having to catch someone before they fell on a table. 
Banana game. It looks really bad but was dang funny. 
I love this cookie game. So simple yet so hard. Kevin and I practiced after with chocolate pretzels with not a ton of luck. Kevin thought he was so cool because he got it first try but on his second pretzel it took a lot longer. Not as easy as you might think. Give it a try. 

3 comments:

The Crowley's said...

Super fun party!!!

Laura said...

Such fun! You and Alicia did some great planning. How did I miss out on the girl picture? :)

kelly said...

What cute pictures! Kinley and I had fun looking through your new posts:)