Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Day

We had a really good Christmas day. The girls got to run through wrapping paper to see what Santa had brought. They had so much fun opening their presents. It took forever since we had to play with each toy in between. We had a nice breakfast and then headed over to Kevin's parents. They made us a really yummy dinner and we just relaxed and had a good time.

The girls first saw this table when they came in. It was a big hit. Thanks dad and Crystal.
Maybe a bit of bad luck but that's ok.
The girls got lots of necklaces in their stockings. Sophia is a bit obsessed.
The Unicorn Pillow Pet
Makeup? I know. I'm a little crazy. She came out the other day and had stuff all over her face. I forgot she got that and it took a while to figure out what she had gotten into.

Jordyn's Camera that she got. She has taken lots of great photo's with it thus far. I delete 99% of them.
The girls playing with Sophia's Zoo.
Jordyn's dressup
The table getting some good use with the new tea set.


No comments: