Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CA New Years Trip

We enjoyed another New Years Eve in CA. Kevinless as usual though. Where to begin. It was a crazy whirlwind week and I can't seem to remember it all so we'll let the pictures tell the story.

We started the week with a reunion party with my friends. I don't have any pictures which is lame. It was really good to see everyone.

We spent a day in Old Fair Oaks. We ate at a yummy little cafe, played in the park, chased the chickens, walked across the bridge, and fed the ducks. Luckily I had lots of helpers with the little ones.
We went and saw some Roseville Christmas lights. The kids loved them.
Jordyn and Truman being best buds.
And yet again. Watch the video below to see how long the happiness lasts:) We had lots of evening together with the whole gang. I didn't do too many pictures of those but they were a lot of fun.
We went and saw Tangled. We all really loved it.
We attempted some rollerskating. Jordyn got pretty good by the end. I also had a lot of helpers here. Thanks Jamie, Crystal, and Kelly! I really want to get a sitter and go rollerskating with adults. It was really fun.
A little grandpa time. Not sure what the face is all about.
We went to the Folsom zoo and saw lots of animals up close. I love it cause it's so small.
Enjoying the train at the Folsom Zoo. We got all of us on there. We pretty much took up the whole train. Best ride of my life!!!!!!
I had my old camera so the pics really suck but we to the light rail (scary) down town. We ate at round table and strolled around Old Sac. I threw my back out which was pleasant.

We had a really fun New Years Eve playing cards and eating yummy food. I had to go out at midnight and scream with the kiddios of course. New Years day we went to a Tea Party at Naomi's house. Jordyn had a table with Emma (Crystal's niece) and had a lot of fun playing with the tea set.
So It was a great trip. We had lots of fun. I also got to go to see True Grit, which was crazy but good, and spend a dinner out for Laura's b-day. There were lots of nights hanging with the family at home. I'm really addicted to card games now, and am about 50 pounds heavier but it was still a success. Thanks for a fun week!

I managed to start video taping just in time. Look close for the Bonk!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love the pics Amy! Truman & Jordyn are so cute holding hands & bonking heads :) It was so cool having you here ... miss you already!