Jordyn and 9 other friends got together for Jordyn's 4th birthday party. Jordyn wanted a Mickey theme so we had Mickey ears and Mickey face painting. For lunch I served Mickey shaped pizza's and chicken nuggets. Then we played lots of Mickeyish games.
Her is Jordyn having a wonderful time at her party. June smacked her in the face with her sticky hand and Jordyn kind of lost it for a while after that. I thought this picture was so funny with Jordyn and Sophia screaming. Soph went down for a nap right then and Jordyn after a crying game or two finally calmed down. Next year we are going to go a little more low key.
Kevin put this pinata together and I decorated it with the tissue paper. The kids had a lot of fun hitting it but Lindsey had to give it a final whack to get it to go.
Present time helped to cheer Jordyn up. She had a really fun time after that.
I convinced (forced) Kevin to decorate a Mickey Mouse clubhouse cake for the party. The kids seemed to really like it. I thought he did a pretty good job.

1 comment:
Fun party!! Wish I could be there :)
Post a Comment