Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lindsey Visit

Lindsey and her kids came to stay with us for the week. I didn't get a lot of pictures of us together because it was a crazy week. I'm not even sure what happened but she's gone home now. We had the birthday party and saw a movie with us and Shan. We also went to Zoo lights which was really cool. Literally, it was so cold I couldn't feel my legs for an hour afterwards. Sophia was straight out of Christmas story with her bundeling and I was much too cold to take any pictures. We also went to boondocks and enjoyed many late late nights. You all didn't get your late night text messages because we were too busy watching the sweet Halmark movies until 3 am. They were so good, and some not so good. Anyways, it was a really fun week. Thanks for coming Linds!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun. Thanks for letting me come stay. I have now been recording tons of Hallmark movies. I convinced Marc to stay up late with me last night. Can't wait to see you again in a couple of days. Merry Christmas.