Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Riverton Halloween Party

On Monday night we went to the Halloween Party for Riverton City. It was a bit overcrowded but the girls seemed to like it.
Jordyn was obsessed with this cow. At one point she grabbed his hand and tried to get it to come with her.
Some carnival games that she got to do.
Face Painting
We played games, and watched a little Halloween cartoon. Then everyone gathered outside for a pumpkin hunt. You find the pumpkin seeds (eggs filled with candy and prizes) and there were also full size pumpkins you could take. We ended up with a lot of eggs and a lot of crap. Let just say you will be getting a Halloween tattoo or a spider ring this year along with you candy if you trick-or-treat at our house.
So Halloween is less than a week a way but I'm already feeling done. We still have a ward party and work party on Friday and trick-or-treating on Saturday. I had to dress her up for therapy today and again on Thursday for gymnastics. Tomorrow I'm going with a friend to the library for a fun Halloween craft and story time. I'm so over it. I'm such a good mom.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So cute! What a cool thing :)