Wednesday, January 20, 2010

St George

We thought we would get away from the cold and the gross air so we went down to St. George for the weekend and Martin Luther King Holiday. We left Thursday so it ended up being a good trip. The girls were great, with the exception of baby screaming every single time we got in the car. No joke, she cried every singe time we put her in. I was ready to kill myself. It was so much fun though besides that. We stayed in a hotel which had an indoor pool and two playgrounds so Jord had a great time. We did some great hikes and saw some amazing places. Kevin's parents met us down there which made it extra fun.

Below is us at the St. George Temple.
Picture of baby at Zions.

Hiking at Zions
Just a pic of Jordyn that I liked. There aren't many.

3 comments:

The Close's Place said...

I love that pic of you and soph, you look super cute in that hat.

Jon and Emily said...

Well it looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love Zions!! I used to go there all the time, when I was younger my family lived about 45 min. away.

adrian said...

such cute pictures of the kids. looks like you guys had lots of fun!