Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CA Trip

We had a really fun trip to CA over new years. My sister Jamie was able to come down and spend some time with me, which made it extra fun. We visited the railroad museum. Jordyn seemed to really enjoy it.

We went to Jons incredible pizza. Jordyn made me ride the rollercoaster like 6 times. It was great. Pictured below is what she won for getting tickets. This is the new typical Jordyn face. She does this silly voice and face where she sounds a little handicapped. I guess she is in special ed preschool so its fitting.
The cousins having a great time on New Year Eve. They stacked up all the couch cushions and went a bit crazy jumping on them. Jordyn seemed to really enjoy her cousins this trip. We are making progress:) We had a fun night hanging out with family. We had lots of yummy food and played some really fun games.
Visiting Grandma. We also took a walk over to see Reed Beck who is a good friend of the family that passed away in December. I couldn't make it to the funeral so was glad to see him here.

1 comment:

The Close's Place said...

I need to get out and have fun more often. look how much I'm enjoying the baby rollercoaster.