Monday, September 22, 2008

Where have I been and what have I been doing?

Ok, so here is what I have been doing for the last month. I went to the zoo with Shan and Stacey. Below are some random zoo pics. Funny enough none of them have animals in them. Who needs animals at a zoo anyways? Lets see, we've been to the Discovery Museum with my neighbor. The nice part was we were the first people there and it was like that for about 5 minutes. It was so neat to have a museum to ourselves. I have been to Jump on it a couple of times. Its more fun now that Jordyn can actually jump on it. (the trampolines that is) We had a family campout with Kevin's family where we all camped out in the house. Other than that, just been hanging out with friends. Kevin and I got callings to teach a CTR class in primary. We are also speaking next week in church. Good times.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: