Monday, September 22, 2008

No more purple!!!

Yeah for us! We finally got rid of the horrible purple walls. The color in these pictues is not really accurate of what it actually looks like. It is like a breath of fresh air when I look at my wall and see that an eggplant didn't throw up all over them. One thing is for certain though, Kevin and I are NEVER painting again!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Close's Place said...

Looks great!! I love the new color. Some chic asked about you at church yesterday. Will's wife. Sounds like you have been staying busy. More than I can say for myself :)

Michelle Butler said...

we decided the same thing after the first time we painted our house!!! It SUCKS!!!!

Joanne said...

It looks great! I didn't think your purple looked bad, but this new color is great! Also I just wanted to say that I thought you and Kevin gave great talks on Sunday. How is your new calling?

Joanne said...

I apologize for all the greats I said in the previous comment. I don't know what happened to proof reading before submitting!

Diane Wright said...

Wow, Jordyn is going to be a knockout with those eyelashes. I have been thinking about all of you a lot this weekend. I do miss your family and I miss Marty. Did you do anything for her birthday. Send me your email address again because I have lost yours.

Diane Wright said...

PS: I'm listening to Twilight book on tape. I finished the first one and I'm now listening to New Moon. Teenage erotica is all I can say.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/6-aplikasi-pencari-asisten-rumah-tangga