Thanksgiving day at Kevin's parents house. Jordyn loved all the food. She even got pie. The food was great and the boys were loud as usual. It was a pretty good Thanksgiving and fun to see everyone again.
Jordyn and her cousins, Kyle and June. She loved the crayons, but only to chew on.


We spent a day at the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake, Utah. It was freezing but Jordyn seemed to really enjoy it. The giraffe came right up to her. It was pretty funny.
We went and saw the lights at Temple Square. They were good to see but I felt like we were cattle being herded around. Opening weekend is not the best time to go. Below is Randy, Shandra, Madolyn, and Tanner. It was freezing. We went from 70's in CA to 30's in Utah.

Does this remind you of anything? "I can't move my arms!" (Ralphy in the Christmas Story) The coat was a little big and I was a little over protective.
We went and saw the lights at Temple Square. They were good to see but I felt like we were cattle being herded around. Opening weekend is not the best time to go. Below is Randy, Shandra, Madolyn, and Tanner. It was freezing. We went from 70's in CA to 30's in Utah.
Does this remind you of anything? "I can't move my arms!" (Ralphy in the Christmas Story) The coat was a little big and I was a little over protective.


3 comments:
Thats too bad you guys are moving back to Salt Lake, we are going to have to put up with having you around again... hahaha. See you guys soon.
So glad you put more post up. All your pics are so fun. And of course your little Jordyn is sooo dang cute, even if you're suffocating her with all those clothes.
It was so fun to have you here! We're excited to have you around more often!
Post a Comment