Here's Jordyn the bat at our ward Trunk-or-Treat. It felt like a lot of kids showed up, probably because they all made their way around 5-6 times. Jordyn only made it to a few cars until I felt really stupid when the people would ask me what kind of candy I actually wanted.
This is Jordyns first Trick-or-Treating; a very eventful moment. It doesn't look at all staged.
Jordyn got a glow stick at the Trunk-or-Treat. At least I didn't feel dumb at that trunk!

Here's the fam on Halloween night. We had a family party with scones and chilli. The Kroesi and Williams came over. Dad did his fun bags for everyone that were not at all extreme:)

We decided to take Jordyn trick-or-treating to a few houses around the neighborhood with Brent. This was actually our fourth time trick-or-treating after the trunk-or-treat, State Farm business area and Almond Orchard. She was a pro at the end.

I carved the pumpkin on the right. Can you tell who he is? Kevin did the wierd one on the left. The middle is Jordyn's pumpkin. You can get a small glimpse of dads pumpkin struggling in the background. Whenever we clap Jordyn will drop what she's doing and clap herself. She can stand until she gets nervous and then goes down.

Oh, an opening, I should stick my hand in there. Not to worry that there is a candle burning inches from my hand. Don't worry daddy, stand there and take the picture while I cry because I can't get my hand out.
4 comments:
I love that you started a blog! Now I can stay up to date a bit better. Now, we just have to work on the rest of the crew!
Dang, it's about time you put this info up for us to see. Great to finally know what's going on with the family. Man, in some of those pictures, I swear Jordyn looks just like you!
Love the captions Amers. Your sarcasm is refreshing :)
So proud of my prodigy blog maker.
Now I'm jealous of this background.
Post a Comment