We started the month with a date night to dinner at cafe rio and after Jet City Improv. Girls cant sit by the boys of course. That would be boring.
We also had a girls night to Lucias to meet the Bachelor Alumni. We're a little obsessed. I have to admit I was star struck. They were so nice in person.We attempted a walk to Wallace Falls. We took a wrong turn and didn't quite make it that far. It was still a nice walk other than the constant whining from all three.
Valentines day was a hit with "The Box." We had a fun kids dinner and Kevin surprised us girls with flowers.
The sun was shining and it was 60 so we hit the beach. Unfortunately a little windy by the coast and a bit chilly. But still a fun day with the Jensen's.
Since we are having the most amazing winter and lots of sunshine we were able to spend a day at Cascade Park. Kevin and I had an intense tether ball match. If I was taller I would have won for sure.
To finish off the month my friend had a surprise dance party for her birthday. Kevin got offered 10 dollars to dance and he wouldn't even dance for a second. So lame considering how we met.
No comments:
Post a Comment