We decided to go to Utah for Thanksgiving even though we just moved into our house a week before and just had a baby. You can tell I was thrilled.
We started off at the farm with my good friend Kelly. It was so much fun to catch up with her and our girls played like we left yesterday.We went down to Fountain Green to stay with our friends Randy and Shandra. We had a great time with our country living down there.
We rode motorcycles and I think I fell twice.
Jordyn feeding a cow
Sophia got really upset one night but holding baby made everything a little better.
Shandra and baby. She got some good smiles out of him.
Thanksgiving was spent back in Herriman with all our family. I think just about everyone was there.
We got to see good ol' tank. He looks so old now. I was good to see him again.
Grandma cuddling with the babe.

1 comment:
It was so fun to see you while you were here!!!I love to look through all of your pictures with Emersyn and Kinley, they like seeing what you guys are up to:)
Post a Comment